Clients can use the built-in companies to handle multicloud environments in addition to every day IT operations, based on the businesses.
ServiceNow and Oracle Cloud prospects can now get each companies in a single package deal, based on an announcement from the 2 firms. They’ve built-in ITOM Visibility with the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
This integration offers full visibility into multicloud infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and containers as a service assets, based on a press launch. The mix of the 2 companies additionally will assist distributed groups observe cloud-native environments, together with the usage of standardized cloud tags to map infrastructure and companies for fast problem identification and remediation.
Jeff Hausman, vp and normal supervisor for operations administration and knowledge foundations at ServiceNow, stated in a press launch that prospects who use the Now Platform and OCI will get a seamless expertise that maximizes the worth of cloud investments and the flexibility to harness the ability of synthetic intelligence for proactive operations.
“With this partnership, ServiceNow and Oracle are making it seamless for enterprises to unlock productiveness for distributed groups to ship services and products quicker, entry highly effective enterprise insights and create nice experiences for workers, wherever they might be,” Hausman stated.
Scott Twaddle, vp of product, industries and partnerships, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, stated in a press launch that prospects now can use an present ServiceNow Service Administration Portal to view and handle all of their cloud assets, together with Oracle.
“Enterprise prospects are more and more transferring towards a multicloud atmosphere and want a straightforward option to handle all of their cloud assets,” Twaddle stated. “This can be a massive step ahead for all of our prospects which can be utilizing Oracle, in addition to different main cloud suppliers to run their business-critical functions.”
SEE: High cloud suppliers in 2020: AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, hybrid, SaaS gamers (TechRepublic)
This new integration is on the market within the ServiceNow Retailer and prospects can obtain it with out overhauling their present ServiceNow and Oracle environments, based on the businesses. Oracle additionally has verified each ServiceNow Discovery and Software program Asset Administration as third-party instruments for Oracle contractual occasions and software program audits.
This mixture offers one knowledge mannequin and cross-enterprise integration engine in addition to one view throughout your complete IT lifecycle on a single cloud-based platform, based on the businesses. ITOM Visibility contains discovery, service mapping, certificates stock and administration, graph connectors, multisource CMDB and firewall audits and reporting.
Information collected by ITOM Visibility powers these merchandise of Now Platform:
ITOM Well being: Gathers alerts from infrastructure occasions captured by third-party monitoring instruments and by Discovery to map alerts to configuration gadgets to research IT infrastructure, spot points and forestall service outages
- ITOM Optimization: Offers instruments to provision personal and public cloud infrastructure and companies and to realize constant administration and value visibility
- Software program Asset Administration: Tracks configurations that impression software program license consumption throughout IT environments and knowledge facilities
- Buyer Service Administration: Diagnoses and resolves points associated to the IT infrastructure through the use of close to real-time knowledge
- IT Service Administration: Manages and delivers companies in addition to observe adjustments and incidents created and managed by IT Service Administration functions in ITOM Visibility service maps
- IT Enterprise Administration: Offers a complete understanding of the functions utilized in your group
- Safety Operations: Offers safety incidents within the context of ITOM Visibility to seek out out which utility companies are in danger